Jackson County Community Foundation
For information on ways to give to Jackson County, click here.
The Jackson County Community Foundation (JCCF) Fund was created to give back, inspire pride, and promote development in Jackson County now and for future generations.
The goals of JCCF are to help Jackson County residents give locally, ensuring Jackson County resources benefit the community and citizens of Jackson County. JCCF also aims to make a lasting difference through the power of endowment.
2022 Annual Report
To view the Jackson County Community Foundation’s 2022 annual report, click here.
The Jackson County Community Foundation is partnering with FAO’s I’m A Child of Appalachia® Fund to provide a grant opportunity to nonprofits, schools, and public organizations working to benefit Jackson County residents.
2023 grant applications closed on September 12, 2023.
Helpful Links and Documents:
2022 Grant Recipients
- Fourteen Six Incorporated for construction of a fence at its sports facility.
- God’s Hands At Work to support its mobile food pantry.
- Jackson City Library to purchase an additional 3D printer for the library and for Jackson City Schools’ afterschool programs.
- Jackson County 4-H Advisory Council to support the Jackson County 4-H Spring Project Fair.
- Lillian E. Jones Museum to support the creation of 3D tours of landmarks and other important places in Jackson County.
Jackson Family of Funds
The Growing Family of Funds includes:
• Jackson County Community Foundation Fund
• Adena Health System Fund for Jackson County
• Bellisio Foods Foundation Fund
• Bellisio Foods Scholarship Fund
• Celestial Memorial Library Fund
• Dr. Allen Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund
• Jackson High School Class of 1962 Scholarship Fund
• The Stockmeister Family Fund
• VCNB Family Fund for Jackson County
Jackson Committee Members
The Jackson County Community Foundation, with support from FAO, is guided by an Advisory Committee, who works with the community to determine the best use of grant funding for local needs and opportunities.
• Elizabeth Stover
• Marilyn Boggs
• Kyle Exline
• John Jones
• Susan Stockmeister
• Carol Wright
• Seth Michael
• Brianna Jenkins
• Judy Hamilton
Support the Jackson Community
Contributions to the fund are tax deductible and can be made in a variety of ways, including: outright gifts of cash or long-term appreciated securities; memorial gifts of cash or assets in memory or in honor of someone special; and deferred gifts through bequests, life insurance, and charitable remainder trusts.
Donations for the Jackson County Community Foundation Fund can be sent to the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio, 35 Public Square – PO Box 456, Nelsonville, Ohio 45764. Credit card donations can also be made online by designating the Jackson County Community Foundation Fund. For additional information, please call FAO at 740.753.1111