Jackson County Community Foundation Fund
To donate to the Jackson County Community Foundation Fund, click here.
The Jackson County Community Foundation (JCCF) Fund was created to give back, inspire pride, and promote development in Jackson County now and for future generations.
The goals of JCCF are to help Jackson County residents give locally, ensuring Jackson County resources benefit the community and citizens of Jackson County. JCCF also aims to make a lasting difference through the power of endowment.
The Jackson County Community Foundation (JCCF), in partnership with the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO), invites nonprofit and public organizations seeking funding for a project or program serving Jackson County to apply for the 2022 round.
JCCF and FAO’s I’m a Child of Appalachia® Fund will award funding to projects or programs that benefit residents of Jackson County across five areas essential to generating and sustaining transformative change: Arts & Culture; Community & Economic Development; Education; Environmental Stewardship; and Health & Human Services.
Projects should increase quality of life, create access to opportunities, or implement a solution to a need in Jackson County. Awards typically range from $500 to $4,500, though requests above this range may be considered based on potential impact.
2022 Grant Recipients
- Fourteen Six Incorporated for construction of a fence at its sports facility.
- God’s Hands At Work to support its mobile food pantry.
- Jackson City Library to purchase an additional 3D printer for the library and for Jackson City Schools’ afterschool programs.
- Jackson County 4-H Advisory Council to support the Jackson County 4-H Spring Project Fair.
- Lillian E. Jones Museum to support the creation of 3D tours of landmarks and other important places in Jackson County.
Jackson Family of Funds
The Growing Family of Funds includes:
• Jackson County Community Foundation Fund
• Bellisio Foods Foundation Fund
• Bellisio Foods Scholarship
• Celestial Memorial Library Fund
• Jackson High School Class of 1962 Scholarship Fund
• Dr. Allen Smith Memorial Scholarship Fund
• The Stockmeister Family Fund
Jackson Committee Members
The Jackson County Community Foundation, with support from FAO, is guided by an Advisory Committee, who works with the community to determine the best use of grant funding for local needs and opportunities.
• Sandra Borden
• Cindy Kidd
• John Jones
• Susan Stockmeister
• Carol Wright
Support the Jackson Community
Contributions to the fund are tax deductible and can be made in a variety of ways, including: outright gifts of cash or long-term appreciated securities; memorial gifts of cash or assets in memory or in honor of someone special; and deferred gifts through bequests, life insurance, and charitable remainder trusts.
Donations for the Jackson County Community Foundation Fund can be sent to the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio, 35 Public Square – PO Box 456, Nelsonville, Ohio 45764. Credit card donations can also be made online by designating the Jackson County Community Foundation Fund. For additional information, please call FAO at 740.753.1111