Community Foundation for Perry Family of Funds
The Community Foundation for Perry County (CFPC) was established in 2011 by a small group of individuals from within the county and others that grew up and still have family and friends in the county. The Foundation was created to develop a sustainable, non-partisan way for individuals to build charitable, tax-exempt funds to be used solely to improve Perry County.
In celebration of Perry County’s 200th birthday, CFPC launched Endow 200, a campaign to expand impact by growing permanent dollars through 200 gifts of $5,000. By growing the CFPC’s endowment to about $1 million, Endow 200 will allow CFPC to create a brighter future for Perry County by generating approximately $50,000 in grants for the community annually – more than ten times what the CFPC is currently able to give.
Make a secure online donation to the Perry County Family of Funds – be sure to name the fund you would like your contribution to be applied to in the Designation box.
The FAO Family of Funds for Perry County and other funds also of benefit to the county combined assets is currently over $1 million and consists of the following:
- Community Foundation for Perry County Fund
- Supporting Families Fund
- Partners For Your Health Fund
- Ben and Alyce Shaver Scholarship Fund
- Somerset Community Fund
- Janet Hursey Koehler Wade Scholarship Fund
- Perry County Historical & Cultural Arts Society Fund
- The Clay Center of Ohio Endowment Fund
- Perry County Hunger Fund
- Outreach Emergency Disaster Shelter Fund
- Perry County Sportsman Club Endowment
- Crooksville Arts Council Scholarship Fund
- Jimmy Wood Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Holy Trinity School Endowment Fund
- Southern Perry County Academic Endowment Family of Funds