A Tailored Approach
Thinking about making a difference through FAO? Here are some question to help us tailor your gift to you:
- What assets would you like to give?
- Knowledge of transformational projects with the potential to help many communities
- Time spreading the word about FAO or nominating a citizen for FAO’s Jenco Award
- Expertise in reviewing scholarship applications or grant requests
- Goods or services
- Appreciated stock
- A gift from my IRA*
- Tangible personal property
- A gift through my will
- Real estate
2. Are you interested in giving a gift today or creating a legacy in your estate for future generations? FAO’s planned giving website is a valuable resource to help explore what your planned giving might look like.
3. Would you like to create your own named fund or scholarship? Or would you prefer to give jointly with others?
4. How active would you like to be with your gift after making it?
5. Who else would you like to involve in your giving decisions?
Contact the Foundation today to learn more about how we can help make supporting your passion part of your financial future at 740.753.1111.
*Individuals age 70 and half, can make a distribution of up to $100,000 without treating the distributions as taxable income.
Already a donor with a fund at FAO?
Then log in to Donor Central. Through the site, you will have a secure way to see who you’ve granted to in the past, find new organizations to support, and use your fund to create opportunities through philanthropy. If you’d like to learn more about Donor Central, please call Phyllis Moody at 740.753.1111.