Nonprofits Invited to Attend Legislative Day
The Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations and the Ohio chapters of Association of Fundraising Professionals invite you to participate in our Nonprofit Legislative Day on Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
Visiting your legislator is one of the most effective ways to introduce yourself and your organization. By getting to know your legislator personally, you can make your organization visible and be an effective advocate for issues that impact your organization and the communities you serve.
Plan to join us for the following legislative activities:
- State Legislative Briefing
- Advocacy 101 Presentation
- Impacts of Grassroots Advocacy Presentation
- Keynote Luncheon
- Legislative Visits
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Time: 8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square, 75 East State St., Columbus, OH 43215 (Legislative visits will occur at the Ohio Statehouse and Riffe State Office Tower)
To register, visit www.oano.org.
Early bird registration fees: (end March 23, 2012.)
- OANO/AFP Members – $35 (AFP members who are not OANO members, please enter coupon code AFP-AFP during checkout to qualify for member pricing.)
- Nonmembers – $40
Regular registration fees: (Registration closes April 20, 2012)
- OANO / AFP Member – $45 (AFP members who are not OANO members, please enter coupon code AFP-AFP during checkout to qualify for member pricing.)
- Nonmembers – $50
Questions? Contact 614.280.0233 | 888.480.6266 | firstname.lastname@example.org.