Previous Jenco Award recipients
The Jenco Foundation Fund was established with the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO) to provide awards to citizens of Appalachian Ohio who demonstrate visionary leadership in service to the region. In the past, the Jenco Foundation Fund has honored a wide array of exceptional individuals who have been active in furthering Father Jenco’s vision of philanthropy.
Past award recipients include:
- 2021: Bobbyjon Bauman, Roxanne Groff, Denise Lucas, Megan Macke, and Patty Mitchell
- 2020: Roberta “Bobbi” Bishop, Lillian Ford, Karen Kumpf, Josh Montgomery, and Clinton Nowicke
- 2019: Cathy Barney, Dottie Fromal, Theo Hutchinson, Sam Jones, Jennifer Sheets
- 2018: Ada Woodson Adams, Dan Palmer, K. Allene Kilgore, Grant Plummer, Tami Phillips, and Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Shaw
Ada Woodson Adams
K. Allene Kilgore
Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Shaw
- 2015: Bill Crawford, Margaret Fredericks, Donna Sue Groves, Jodie Hunt, Nancy Sams, and Iva Sisson
- 2014: Joan & Wayne Fontaine, Ginger Gagne, Gary Goosman, Paul Strauss, and George and Ruth Ann Rooks
- 2007: David Deci, Theresa McCune, Henry Burke, Margaret Tabler, and Frank Hare.
- 2006: Robert Smiddie, Rhonda Bentley, Sister Brendan Conlan, Lorraine Myers, Arlene Sheak, and Adrienne Nagy
- 2005: Ric Mcdowell, Shirley Whan, Lisa Roberts, Cindy Yeager, Ann Stempel, and Catherine Hare
- 2004: Jack Spadaro, Sandra Shirey,Reggie Robinson, James Couts, Donna Sue Groves, and Cheryl Withrow
- 2003: Irene Flowers, Elise Mitchell, and Susan Burt
- 2002: Keith Wasserman, Carol Kuhre, Tom O’Grady, and Deanna Tribe
To learn more about the Jenco Awards, visit www.AppalachianOhio.org/Jenco.